I love all that is beautiful.
-Adi Rusydi Abdul Rahman
Friday, February 20, 2009 @ 7:21 PM
Enough hair of the dog to make myself an entire rug..

With all my might, and with everything I am, I wish to be that hidden gem, that tattered dress found buried deep in your grandmother's closet that suggests an indescribable elegance, met with only the most unimaginable of all desires. Something so unfathomable of a life so content like a warm autumn day, with all the air and green turned golden in its splendor. I wish to be the still, the calm, the tender, unmoving, unstoppable time; a thousand faded pictures of lost words and unearthed smiles. I want to be your sense of longing, I want to be your forlorn. I want to be the angst in your heart, the unrest of your soul. I want to know that I’ve got the worth that no words could sum; I’ve got the worth that only a soul, truly troubled, could give. So troubled by the uncertainty that is life and that is of the unknown and beautiful, and the beautifully unknown. I want to be your mystery; your majesty. I want to be your obsession;your obstruction, your life, your love, your hate, your heart. I want it all. I want it in a way most unthinkable, inexplicable, in a way only a soul like mine could understand.

Currently reading:
By Freedom WritersRelease
date: 1999-10-12

Labels:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic