I love all that is beautiful.
-Adi Rusydi Abdul Rahman
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 @ 1:34 AM
Europe Trip!.

SOO!
i just came back from my europe trip recently, i visited both Germany and Paris, and YES i was on my own. My first two days was in Koln, One of the famous city in Germany. Heres a few pictures of me there at the famous DOM. Amazing city. I look silly i know -.-


Next Stop

PARIS!


I was told by my friend that Paris is like few hours away from where i was staying in Germany
soo i got excited because it has been my dream to visit PARIS. and soo on my weekends i took a small plane which was just 1 hr of journey. When i landed, it starts snowing which was unexpected and excited, still, i was shivering because i didnt know its gonna be snowing and i wasnt prepared at all coz i wore only two layers of clothing.

Walking down the streets of Paris


EIFFEL TOWER!!!


Ok this is a funny story, as you all know, my dream is to be on the eiffel tower, and so i did!
the thing is, yeah i cried ok soo whtever move on -.- the thing is, i cried soo badly but you couldnt see the tears because it was soo cold and they were all frozen. HAHAH ok lame. That was a joke. Here's a few pictures i took of the eiffel tower during the day time and night.
You gotta see this, its AMAZING!

Daytime


Night-Time

Next Stop


Germany, Regensburg


I flew back from Paris again to Germany but in a different city. Its in Regensberg where my aunt who just got married in Singapore lives. Soo i stayed over at her place for 1 week before i flied back to Singapore. Her house is amazing! Theres a garden and guess what we found? a baby porcupine LOL which she told me to not pick it up coz it is sharp, and you should know me, im stubborn ;) and so i did HAHAHAHA its super cute and harmless and YES it is sharp like the durians. But look at how adorable he looks. Soo my aunt was told by her mother in law that we were suppose to keep it inside coz if they are young and small and wandering around during the winter time, something is not right otherwise they would be in the hiding. Soo yeah we kept it for a day and i fed it with apples, ham bananas etc... LOL and my uncle Peter was like cool with it. soo yes i found myself an adorable pet for a day hahaha. Here's a picture of me and the porcupine. Also pictures of my Aunt house and her Husband ^^

My Aunt and Her Husband

Me and my Aunt

Me and the Porcupine


Next Day


Germany, Nurnberg

My aunt and me took the speed train to another town in Germany like 1hour away called Nurnberg. Its where her husband is working at. Nurnberg is famous for the christmas market there and they have nice hot wine which was their speciality during winter time there to drink hot wine. I was told that it is the most biggest christmas market in Germany. and indeed it was. The place is soo beautiful and soo crowded too LOL. Heres some pictures taken at Nurnberg.




Next Morning,

Uncle Peter decided to bring me up in the mountains to see the snow :D i was super excited about it coz ive never seen snow in my entire life except those fake lame ones we had in Singapore at the snow city LOL. Soo yeah it was 1hr away drive up to the mountain. We had soo much fun and here's some pictures of it.



Labels:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic