I love all that is beautiful.
-Adi Rusydi Abdul Rahman
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 @ 7:39 PM
It’s a nice day, and we’re both kids..

We were never meant to be better, we were never meant to be at all. Nothing is meant for anything, and to think, that by some paradox of our emotion we were above natural laws and actually in the realm of fate. I don't know what love is, I don't know how it's supposed to be, but my guess is that it's a variation of interpretation.
I told you not to make me your everything, and that no one should ever mean that much to a person. I was right, I've always known I was right, and it breaks my heart when you don't listen. I guess this is all because you don't listen, but I'm not really one to point the finger. I could do better; I could be better. I'm so disgusted with all that I've turned out to be, I can't even believe my sobriety has seen me through all of this. Or that I decided this without any extra essence of inebriation at all, but only my own faux pas, that I should decide to partake in such a thing I didn't hold any belief to.

You're the greatest thing a person could hope for. The greatest thing any boy could ever ask for. Only I'm not any boy. I'm not like most boys at all, and what made me seem so by any means is what effect all this had on me. I'm not meant to be hoarded or held or belonging to anyone but myself. I'm insurgent by fault, and I don't take kindly to anyone's expectations or obligations. And so maybe it's my fault, but my fingers aren't for pointing.

Only fools can love and lose. And we may be fools. We may be young. We may love, or think we love, but I'm hoping we never lose. I would never like to say I've lost such a wonderful thing. I may let you go, I may push you away, but I would be so ashamed to lose some one so beautiful in every little way. I hope I never have to leave you at all. But I can't be a boy, and be myself, and treat this and you and see things as I have been. I never wanted to be a teenage tragedy. I never wanted to be a cliche story. I never wanted to. And all I can say is that from now on, I'm going to listen to my mind, again. I gave my emotion a chance, and nothing good seems to have come of it.

Labels:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic